Jul 10, 2006
- Richard B. "Rick" Chess has formed the Chess Law Firm, which will focus on real estate, capital formation, government relations and taxation. The office is at 10800 Midlothian Turnpike, Suite 239.
- Comtel Communications has acquired the telecommunication assets of East Coast Communications.
- Genworth Financial has agreed to acquire AssetMark Investment Services Inc., Pleasant Hill, Calif.
- Atlantic Resource Group Inc. has relocated to 4880 Cox Road, Suite 100.
- Thompson, Siegel & Walmsley Inc. has moved to 6808 Paragon Place, Suite 300.
- VHI Transport Inc. has moved its freight logistics operation to 4525 Lee St. in Chester.
- The office of Drs. Melhorn, Melhorn and Quarles has relocated to 1504 Santa Rosa Road, Suite 103.
- Riverside Logistics will use CargoWise Forwarder software by CargoWise edi.
- Madison Main will design a Web site for Eperitus.
- The Computer Solution Co. Inc. and its Forensic Advantage software were selected as a Microsoft Worldwide Partner Awards Finalist for Technology Innovation Partner of the Year.
- Schnabel Engineering Inc. has been ranked 329 on Engineering News Record’s 2006 list of the Top 500 Design Firms and seventh among geotechnical engineering firms.
Company news, published each Monday, reports on local company formations, business relocations and expansions, awards and significant contracts.
Send information to: Company News, Metro Business, the Richmond Times-Dispatch, P.O. Box 85333, Richmond, VA 23293-0001; Fax: (804) 775-8141.